Suede fabric offers a unique and beautiful look to your lounge, however due to the type of fabric it can be difficult to clean and maintain as the cleaning products must be non-abrasive and gentle. As suede is a natural hide it can be very easily damaged by using harsh chemicals. This is why it is so important to hire a professional cleaning company like KCJ to ensure we are cleaning your lounge correctly and looking after your special suede.
- Pre-inspection – Pre-inspection of suede to conduct a fabric evaluation, colour fastness testing, spot and stain surveying and professional advice.
- Dry soil removal – Using a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter we will then pre-vacuum your upholstery to remove any dirt and debris prior to cleaning.
- Pre-conditioning– We apply a heated detergent and immediately it starts working to break down sweat and soil. We make use of a range of pre-conditioners, depending on the type of fabric.
- Agitation – Agitation is done using a soft brush, sponge or pad. It breaks down body fats, oils and soil.
- Rinsing – Rinsing with microfiber cloth to take away all the soil.
- Towelling – Towel drying is carried out to remove the last standing soil and moisture from the fabric.
- Groom: A thorough grooming of the upholstery will be conducted using grooming tools. This will lift the pile and have your furniture looking great while assisting to speed the drying time.
- Drying - Before we leave, we use high-speed air movers to make your upholstery completely dry and ready to use.
Call us on 1300 006 226 to discuss the best method of cleaning your suede upholstery and making it look like new again.
KCJ ensures that our results are guaranteed every time and we achieve the highest quality results for all residential and commercial jobs.