You have purchased a striking looking rug and it is great decorative feature of your home, however you have noticed that it is starting to look tired and dirty.
At KCJ we want to keep your home looking its best at all times and we can provide you with a professional in-home rug cleaning service.
Our primary rug cleaning process is as follows:
- Pre-Inspection: Upon arrival we will conduct a pre-inspection of your rug. This will enable us to conduct fibre identification, survey any spots and stains, determine country of origin, test colour fastness and evaluate any existing problems with your rug. This will also allow us identify the most suitable clean to be used on your rug.
- Pre-Vacuum: Using a commercial upright vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter we will then pre-vacuum your rug to remove any dirt and debris prior to cleaning.
- Pre-Conditioner: Special cleaning solutions will be applied to your rug to allow it to start to break down soiling and treat any spots
- Rotary Agitation – Rotary agitation using a special agitation pad is carried out to your rug to loosen any dirt and soiling
- Steam Clean – We will steam clean your rugs using our state of the art cleaning equipment by using a carpet wand or the RX-20 Rotary Jet Extractor machine. This machine is highly efficient and has revolutionised carpet cleaning. KCJ have invested over $60,000 in this equipment so we can ensure that we are able to utilise higher heat, larger extraction power and more rinsing ability. The high quality of the equipment that we are using ensures that we are able to guarantee great results with cleaner and dryer rugs for you.
- Deodorise & Neutralise: To ensure that the rug is left soft and fresh with no sticky residue, we will apply deodorising and neutralising agents to the rug.
- Dry Padding – We will rotary dry pad your rug to ensure there is no additional moisture and reduce the drying time. This also aids in picking up any remaining remnants of soiling and brightens your rug leaving them up to 20% cleaner
- Groom: A thorough grooming of the pile will be conducted using grooming tools. This will lift the pile and have your rug looking great while assisting to speed the drying time.
Call us on 1300 006 226 to discuss the best method of cleaning your valuable rugs and making them look like new.
KCJ ensures that our results are guaranteed every time and we achieve the highest quality results for all residential and commercial jobs.